These keto blueberry pancakes are so delicious you wouldn’t know they were keto! A perfectly delicious breakfast, that’ll make it feel like a cheat day.
These keto pancakes are made from deliciously keto friendly ingredients including:
- Cream cheese
- Almond flour
- Swerve brown sugar
- Heavy cream
- Vanilla extract
- A bit of salt
And topped with a homemade, keto friendly blueberry sauce that uses
- Swerve sugar
- And a splash of water
These pancakes are low in carbs but provide an excellent source of protein and fat. And the topping of blue berry sauce brings the sweetness without needing any extra syrup.
First start by making the blueberry sauce.
In a microwave safe bowl, combine ¾ cup of the blueberries, along with the swerve sugar and water.
Mix the sauce well and microwave for 1-2 minutes.
The blueberry mixture will turn into a sauce.
Add your remaining blueberries and let sit and cool for 20-30 minutes. It should thicken up.
Then combine all of your pancake ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Next, warm up a non-stick pan over medium heat. Grease with your preferred cooking oil and laddle some of the batter into the pan.
Allow to cook for a couple minutes, frequently checking that it isn’t burning.
Depending on how big your pancakes are, you should get 12-20 pancakes from this recipe.
When you’ve finished making all your pancakes, split them into stacks, top with a bit of swerve confectioners sugar and your keto friendly blueberry sauce.
These delicious keto friendly pancakes are made from cream cheese and almond flour. Top with some low carb blue berry sauce and you've got a delicious, guilt free breakfast.
For the Pancakes
- 4 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of Swerve brown sugar
- ¼ cup of heavy cream
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
For the Blueberry Sauce
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of Swerve sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
Start by making the blueberry sauce
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine ¾ cup of the blueberries, swerve sugar and water.
- Mix well and microwave for 1-2 minutes. Add in your remaining blueberries and let
- After 20-30 minutes the blueberry mixture should thicken to a nice syrup texture.
Then make the pancake
- Combine all the pancake ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan coated lightly in oil over medium heat.
- Pour the pancake mixture into small rounds onto the pan to cook. Careful not to burn.
- When all pancakes are made, stack and serve with blueberry sauce poured over the top.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 243Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 154mgSodium: 132mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 9g
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and based on estimates from trusted sources and is not to be construed as medical advice.